Please note that the definitions below are short explanations only, and are not extensive.
Seller Partner: the seller is the party offering goods and/or services through sPoneja. In these terms a seller partner is any restaurant or store or shop or pharmacy owner or service provider who sells through sPoneja platform.
Customer: customer is an individual, buying goods or services offered on sPoneja platform by the seller against an agreed payment. A customer is interchangeably referred to as you, your or yours.
Delivery Partner: delivery partner is the party delivering orders to customers as directed by Akezza Trade through sPoneja Partner application.
sPoneja Wallet: An account to which you can deposit your money and make all kind of shopping inside sPoneja using it. You can pay anything from inside our platform provided that there are enough funds (in your Wallet Account).
The Terms are in four sections including General Section, Customer Section, Seller and Delivery Partner Sections.
Our Customer Service
Should you have any questions regarding our platforms, products ordering or supply, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For updated information about our customer service opening hours please check on our websitewww.akezzatrade.fi.
Applicable law and arbitration
These Terms, the Platform, and purchase transactions made through this Platform are governed by the Finnish law.
1. To be able to use our service, you must have an active email address and an active telephone number to login into our applications and these contacts will be considered as your official contact addresses.
2. You accept to take responsibility of maintaining the confidentiality of your account details including passwords and preventing unauthorized access to your account. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur from your account. You must take all necessary steps to ensure that your account credentials are kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately in case you have any reason to believe that your account credentials including user id and password are manipulated and/or used in an unauthorized manner.
3. You are solely responsible for providing correct billing and delivery addresses. A delivery service will take place at the delivery address specified by the customer during the service or product ordering process.
4. All goods, items or offers shown on our catalogue are subject to availability at any given time and may not be ready in our seller partner stock at all the time. If that is the case, we shall notify you with the date of availability by e-mail. We have the right to discontinue any items, goods or offers from the website at any time, and our only liability in such cases will be limited to refund any money paid to us related to those goods or items which we may no longer be able to supply. We will notify you about the same, as soon as possible.
5. You are aware that all pictures and images on sPoneja platform are only for illustration purpose. Actual product may look different than that is shown in the image.
6. You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of sponeja.com and its affiliates without written consent from us.
7. The website or any portion of the website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without our written consent.
8. We reserve the right to change these terms of service at any time and You will be notified by email of any changes.
9.Our application system uses google fonts and by using our application you accept our use of google fonts.
10. All brand images and trademarks are proprietary of the respective owner company.
11.Any dispute relating to these Terms, the Platform, and purchase transactions made through the Platform or using other Akezza Trade services, is primarily resolved through negotiations. If the dispute cannot be settled, you can contact the consumer advice service of the Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority (https://www.kkv.fi/kuluttajaneuvonta/), and subsequently request for solution from the National Board for Consumer Disputes (www.kuluttajariita.fi).
You also have the right to bring the dispute before the District Court of your domicile.
12. Payment Methods
Currently, possible payment methods are: Pay by Cash, Pay by Card, Online Banking and sPoneja Wallet Account.
Akezza trade shall collect payment from the Buyer on behalf of the Seller using any of the available means of payment. After the Buyer has fulfilled its payment obligation against the seller, the collected payments less the share of Akezza Trade ay will be credited to the seller’s account. All the payments shall contain the value-added tax (VAT).
13. Price of the Service
Registering to use sPoneja platform is free. In service, we shall determine a reasonable price a customer will pay as delivery charge. However, the delivery charge will be determined according the quality of the delivery service. The delivery charge shall contain value-added tax. All prices are in euro currency.
14.We reserve the right to collect those additional costs from the Buyer or Seller which resulted from reasons independent of Akezza Trade ay. Such additional costs are for example costs which are caused by the deficiency or faultiness of the order information, from delay caused by the seller or Buyer, from returning of the goods or from storing, re-disseminating or redirecting the goods.
If applicable, these additional costs shall be charged afterwards. An email notifying you about possible additional costs will be communicated to you after we have assessed the situation and concluded that you are liable to such additional costs. Additional 5-euros per invoice may be charged if you choose paper invoice form.
15. We shall not be held responsible for the product quality such as, taste, texture, color etc. of any product provided by our partner seller. Any complaint about quality of the product shall be redirected to our seller partner.
16. Products bought by customer:
The Seller is liable to estimate whether goods can survive the burden associated with the agreed delivery mode without packing and to pack goods sufficiently when necessary. We shall not be responsible for damage occurring from insufficient packing.
Parcel Delivery Service ordered by Sender:
The Sender is liable to reimburse us for damages and costs caused by insufficient packing. However, a consumer shall be liable for the damage only to the extent of their own mistake or neglect.
17.Order and goods ordered by customer becomes customer’s responsibility and ownership after receiving them.
18.When a customer places an order to purchase product(s) on our platform, the order represents a non-binding agreement between the seller and the customer. A binding agreement starts when the seller has accepted the order throughsPoneja vendor application.
A Buyer or Sender shall comply with the instructions given in the platform and provide all information needed to prepare his/ her order and carry out the Delivery Service. The most suitable carrier shall be selected to perform delivery services for the Buyer after the order is ready to be delivered.
19.We reserve the rights to refuse to fulfill an order. If an order is refused for fulfillment, an email communication or message notification through your sPoneja account shall follow.
20. To the extent permitted by the law, the seller reserves the right to adjust prices of goods and special offers.
21.We carry the right to modify or discontinue any products at any point of time, with or without any prior notice, temporarily or permanently. We bear no liability for any such modification or discontinuance of any product or services.
22. We put in our utmost efforts to have your order delivered on the delivery time provided in your dispatch confirmation email. However, please note the delivery times provided by us are only our best estimates and the actual delivery of your order may be later than this time.
23.If a customer chooses to pay by “Pay On Delivery”, our special delivery partner shall deliver the order to the customer’s door and the customer must pay the corresponding amount of money to our delivery partner. If our delivery partner does not have enough balance and the balance is needed, he/ she will top up the equivalent amount to the customer’s sPoneja wallet Account.
If the customer fails to pay the required amount of money to delivery partner during delivery, we shall send an invoice to the customer’s address and an additional 5 euro shall be charged for sending paper invoice. The due date for that invoice shall be ‘’ immediately’’.
24. How to recharge your sPoneja Wallet Account!
To recharge your Wallet Account is to put an acceptable amount of money on your Wallet Account. You can transfer any sum to it and make several shopping sessions. Any money on your Wallet Account is your money. You can use the Wallet during checkout provided that it has sufficient funds in it. We have brought this Wallet feature to make it easy for you to make shopping inside our application.
Who can recharge your Wallet Account?
To transfer money on your Wallet Account and start shopping straight away, kindly use our approved transfer methods or visit our Top Up desk or ask our special delivery partner to have your Wallet recharged in seconds.
Withdrawal from your Wallet Account:
We brought this Wallet feature to make your shopping experience better so we advise you to make shopping with it rather than withdrawing from it. However, in some special cases you may need to withdraw back your money from your Wallet Account. You can withdraw any sum of money greater than10euros from your Wallet Account and the process may take at maximum one week. To withdraw your funds contact us at support form.
25. Cancellation and Refund rights
A Customer may change his/her mind for any reason or no reason and receive a refund of the amount paid by notifying us of his/her withdrawal within 14 days of receiving the Product or a substantial part of it ("Cancellation Period"), unless the refund rights to withdraw the Product is restricted by the Consumer Protection Act. The right of withdrawal does not apply when the ordered service has been completely performed before the end of the Cancellation Period on customer’s request or consent:
· to meals, groceries, foods and other goods with short shelf life or perishable or expiring Products (such as flowers),
· to sealed and opened goods that cannot be returned after opening the package for health or hygiene reasons (e.g., contact lenses, moisturizers and medicines),
· to goods manufactured or modified in accordance with the consumer’s requirements or clearly made to meet personal needs, or
· to the supply of an individual newspaper, magazine or publication, or in other situations where there exist explicit exceptions under applicable laws and regulations.
Customer’s right to withdraw from his/her purchase and receive a refund requires that the Product remains in unaltered conditions, with original packaging (if applicable) and provided that no seal has been broken.
Exercising your withdrawal and Refund rights
26. If a customer wishes to exercise her/his rights to withdraw from a purchase, she/he must notify Seller or Akezza Trade within the Cancellation Period that she/he wishes to exercise his/her withdrawal rights. Also, a customer can exercise his/her cancellation rights by cancelling the order from inside customer application or by sending the notice to exercise her/his withdrawal rights email@example.com .
27. In the notice of withdrawal, you must mention your name, address and other necessary information, such as the order number, invoice number and name of the Product in question. To make a notice of withdrawal, you may create a ticket from here or use the standard form provided by the Finnish Consumer and Competition Authority available here. Remember that the form must be sent to Akezza Trade’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org , not to the Finnish Consumer and Competition Authority.
28.Please note that if the order is returned to our seller partner due to failure to deliver the order because of you and you have not notified us of your wish to exercise the rights of withdrawal in advance of the performed delivery, the order will be cancelled and we reserve the rights to charge you for the costs.
Your responsibilities when exercising your withdrawal / refund rights
29. When you exercise your withdrawal rights, you are solely responsible for any return freight costs. Moreover, you are responsible for the condition of the product until its returned back to its return address. The Product must be returned within 14 days of submitting your withdrawal notice to Akezza Trade. Please, contact our customer service to get the Product return address.
30. You are obliged to handle the Products in Your possession carefully. You must pack the returned Products carefully so that they are not damaged during delivery. Please use packaging that adequately protects the Product from transport damage, suitable for the means of the return freight. All accessories related to the Product and the parts included in the package must be returned with the Product, including any original packaging and labels. If you have used, negligently handled or packaged the Product, or otherwise handled the Product beyond what is required to determine the nature, characteristics or functionality of the Product, you are responsible for compensating for any impairment of the returned Products up to the full price of the Products.
Liabilities and limitation to liabilities
31.You are liable to compensate Akezza Trade for any direct and indirect damage suffered by Akezza Trade as a result of your breach of these Terms. Subject to mandatory law, in addition to what is stated in these Terms, Akezza Trade’s liability to the Customer is determined as follows:
· Except as expressly set out in these Terms, Akezza Trade makes no warranty as to the content, raw materials, ingredients or other information or services relating to the Products or any other Supply made using sPoneja platform.
· The Platform is provided for the Customer "as it is" without a warranty of any kind. Therefore, Akezza Trade does not warrant the functionality, availability, usability or security of the Platform or the Supply. We are not responsible for the suitability of the Products for the specific purpose you intend to use them.
· To the extent permitted by mandatory applicable law, Akezza Trade shall not be liable for any direct or indirect or consequential damages, lost profits, loss of data or goodwill, or any other loss or damage arising out of Your use of the Platform or Our service, inability of using the Platform or Our services, or these Terms, regardless of whether the damage caused is based on a contract, infringement or other grounds.
· Akezza Trade is not responsible for any unauthorized use or modification of the information you provide to Akezza Trade ay, information or material you receive. Furthermore, Akezza Trade is not responsible for any criminal acts arising from the use of Akezza Trade's Supply services or services platform, such as threatening or defamatory, or any other obscene or harassing, offensive, inappropriate or illegal content or user activity.
· Please, note that these Terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, which cannot be removed or limited by a contract. Nor do these Terms preclude or limit liability that cannot be legally limited or excluded under mandatory law, such as liability for damage caused intentionally or through gross negligence.
· Akezza Trade reserves the right to cancel the delivery and/or Supply of one or more Products if the information provided by the Customer during registration is incomplete or incorrect, the Partner is unable to fulfill the order, or in case of force majeure such as pandemics (including but not limited to COVID-19), natural disaster, war, political unrest, strike, lockout, blockades or other cause of labor market disruption, fire, accident or other circumstances beyond Akezza Trade's reasonable control, or due to any other circumstances that substantially impede or impair the conditions for a Supply to be fulfilled. Akezza Trade undertakes to notify the Customer as soon as possible delay in Supply, or alternatively, of any cancellation.
Our rights to terminate supplies
32. We reserves the right to terminate the Supplies or suspend the use of the Platform for customers who violate these Terms and Conditions. Such termination takes place immediately and the Customer is notified by e-mail or telephone.
Transfer of rights
33. We may transfer our rights and our obligations under these Terms to a third party, provided that the acquiring third party can be expected to fulfill the Terms from the Customer’s perspective in a satisfactory manner. The Customer may not transfer his/her rights and obligations under the Terms to any third party.